- Moving soon?
Register for the Sing-Security Deposit pre-approval in order to avoid locking 2 months of rent money in the landlord's bank account.
- Do you already have your security deposit locked for your current accommodation?
You can reclaim the security deposit money held in your landlord's bank account by signing up for a Sing-Security Deposit.
APPLY ONLINE FOR THE FASTEST APPROVAL IN 5 EASY STEPS
Register online and receive your Sing-Security Deposit pre-approval within a day.
1. Apply for Sing-Security Deposit Pre-Approval
Documents required for your pre-approval application
- Work Visa or In-principal approval letter
- Letter of employment
- Last 3 months payslip (if any)
For Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- NRIC front and back
- CPF contribution history up to the last 15 months
- Last 3 months payslip (if employed)
- Last 2 years Notice of Assessment (if self employed)
2. Find your rental unit
3. Submit the Letter of Intent to Sing-Guarantee and pay the annual fee online
4. Sign the service agreement, collect the Sing-Security Deposit cheque and present to the Landlord
5. Let our professional team conduct the move-in inspection, photo taking and V360° filming
You are now ready to move into your new place